British Columbia Specialty Use Vehicle Incentive
The models in this collection are eligible for the Specialty Use Vehicle Incentive (SUVI) Program, designed to offer rebates on a variety of vehicles, including cargo e-bikes, benefiting individuals, businesses, non-profits, and public sector organizations based in BC or with BC-based affiliates. By choosing from the eligible models, you could save up to $1188 CAD on your purchase. Click the link below to learn more about the SUVI Program, its eligibility requirements, and how to apply.VIEW DETAILS
*Please carefully review the requirements and procedures for the rebate program.
How Does the Rebate Program Work?
Choose an Eligible Model
Choose from the eligible models, decide on the color and battery option based on your needs.
Place an Order Online
Check out and pay online. Complete the purchase with the full amount paid outfront. We will ship the bike to you and send you the bill of sale for the claim.
- Program deadline: March 31st, 2025 12:00 (PDT)
- The application must be submitted within 90 days of the purchase. Late Applications will not be processed.
- Rebate is subject to fund availability. Application has to be submitted before funds are exhausted in order to qualify for the grant.
- Applicants for cargo e-bikes must have a valid B.C. business license or be a non-profit organization or a public entity.
- Please note that the incentive amount indicated is for reference and an estimate only. The rebate will be calculated at 33% of the purchase price of the vehicle on the receipt (excluding taxes, add-ons and accessories) or the maximum rebate amount for each category (whichever value is lesser).